The employee provident fund is administered by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), a statutory body developed by the government of India under the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
The EPF is popularly known as PF. It's a retirement saving scheme for all the salaried employees, is backed by the government on which fixed interest is paid. contribution towards the PF scheme by both the employees and employers is mandatory. The 12% rate of PF contribution should be equally divided between the employee and employer. If the establishment has less than 20 employees, the rate for PF deduction is 10%
Documents Required For Registration
For LLP /Partnership Firms / Company
- Name of the LLP or partnership firm or Company
- Partnership deed of partnership firms or LLP.
- Certificate of Registration of Partnership firm.
- Incorporation Certificate of LLP or Company.
- List of all partners/directors with telephone number and address proof.
- Pan card /Election Card / Passport/Driving license partners/directors.
- Name of the applicant
- Pan card of proprietor
- Driving license/Passport/Election Card
- Address proof of proprietor and organisation.
- Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
Other documents required for all
- First sale bill and purchase bill of raw material and machinery
- GST Registration Certificate
- Name of the banker and address of bank
- Record of a monthly strength of number of employees.
- Register of salary and wages
- Cross cancelled cheque