Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014.
It is registered as per the compliance and regulatory guidelines of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
A private limited company is a company which is privately held for small businesses. The liability of the members of a Private Limited Company is limited to the number of shares respectively held by them. Private Limited Company are Prohibited from any Invitation to the Public to Subscribe for any SECURITIES of the Company.
Private Limited company registration cannot be done without proper identity proof and address proof
ADVANTAGES OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- Separate identity
- Long and continuity of Existence
- Limited Liability
- Ease of Raising Funds
- Tax Advantages
Documents to be submitted by Directors & Shareholders
- PAN Card (Identity proof)
- Voter's ID/Passport/Driver's License (Address proof)
- Copy of Latest Bank Statement (i.e. must be less than 2 months old)
- Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill (Utility bills)
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of Specimen signature (blank document with signature [directors only])
- Self-attestation must be done by any one of the directors for the first three documents.
- For the foreign nationals, apostilled or notarized copy of the passport has to be submitted mandatorily. All documents submitted should be valid.
- All the documents must be notarised (if NRI is currently in India or a Commonwealth country). All the documents must be notarised and apostille or attested by an Indian embassy (if in a non-Commonwealth country)
Documents regarding registered office
- copy of Latest Electricity or Water Bill
- copy of rental agreement Notarized in English
- copy of No-objection certificate from the property owner
- copy of sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)